100 PSI Portable Air Pump heavy duty metal body in-car air compressor
12 volts 10 amps, 100 PSI heavy-duty maintenance free 40% duty cycle air pump. For use with any air horns that require high-pressure on-board air system, or many other uses that require air pressure supply. Designed to work with up to 3 gallon air tanks. Simple 2 electric wire installation. This is truly a great quality product you can count on. Ideal for any 12 volt system vehicles, such as SUV, Truck, RV, Pick-Up, Marine and more......
- 12 volt 10 amp. Heavy Duty 100 PSI max pressure, (3 times of car tire pressure)
- Works with up to 3 Gallons tanks
- Moisture and dust resistant. Oil-less Design
- Includes 3 different nozzles, screw type air hose connector,9 feet power cable with cigeratte lighter plug
- Dimensions & Weight: 6" L x 3" W x 5" H (15cm x 8cm x 13cm). Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.68kg)
Remove the cigarette light plug and insert it directly into the car cigarette lighter socket, and turn on the air pump switch. After the air pump starts, insert the air nozzle at the top of the air hose directly into the tire valve, and when the sound of the air leaking from the tire is heard, The air is already circulated, and the nozzle can be tightened to inflate, and the air is no longer vented.
When inflating, the meter pointer rises with the tire saturation. When the pointer reaches the appropriate tire pressure (the tire pressure of the car tire is 223kpa=35PSI), the plug and the nozzle are taken out, and the work is completed.
Please use the professional ball needle and nozzle of this aire pump to connect with the air nozzle to inflate the ball and other air-demanding equipment.
1. Please start the car engine first, increase the power, and do not consume the car battery power.
2. This air pump is limited to use DC (DC12V10A) power supply only. Do not use any other voltage power supply.
3. Please turn it off for cooling and rest take a 10 minute continuous inflating car tire, which can extend the life of the motor. When the rubber boat is inflated, it can work continuously for 30 minutes.
4. When the general tire is inflated, it can reach the normal tire pressure of 220KPA in about 3-6 minutes. Big tires will take a little longer. If the instrument is inflated, the meter pointer rises rapidly, indicating that the air is not charged into the tire. It must be stopped and re-operated. Otherwise, the instrument and motor will be damaged.
|Features||Brand New, Solid|